....So, you thought you wanted to go back to high school, well...

I'm the teacher

My photo
A high school teacher whose dream was to teach first grade. Landed there, and haven't left. Some call me crazy, I call it good times.

03 February 2009

We are nothing like the Freedom Writers

Although I must say, I look as pretty, if not prettier than Hilary Swank when I get all dolled up for my glamourous day at school.
We do however, believe in freedom of speech.  For example:  On a  recent field trip to to our city's highly educational Science Museum, I was graced with an enlightening and witty comment from a fifteen year old boy practicing his right.
While watching a movie that portrayed a real birthing experience, he felt the urge to scream out: "Man she needs a wax".
Am I supposed to comment on this at all?  I am scared. Not only that he felt that this was an appropriate comment, but that he knew enough at fifteen to make the comment.
I must admit I giggled later though.  Man did she need a wax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers