....So, you thought you wanted to go back to high school, well...

I'm the teacher

My photo
A high school teacher whose dream was to teach first grade. Landed there, and haven't left. Some call me crazy, I call it good times.

08 February 2009

"No no honey, leave it on. We do not take our shirts off at school."

This is not a statement I feel ready to say when I am teaching high school. Of course, it is par for the course when you teach kindergarten, but tenth grade?
::disturbed::
But, of course, because it is the exact opposite of what I would expect, I had to ask my student to leave his shirt on on Friday.
I was talking with a teacher in the hallway, and when I re-entered my room, there he was, sans shirt, skinny, ribs and boxers out, jeans low....stretching.
Where was his shirt? On the radiator in the back of the room. He was cold and wanted to warm up. Makes sense right? No. Not Really.
Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers