....So, you thought you wanted to go back to high school, well...

I'm the teacher

My photo
A high school teacher whose dream was to teach first grade. Landed there, and haven't left. Some call me crazy, I call it good times.

07 July 2009

CHALK

I have seriously been negligent of the old blog, I know... but to make it up to ya'll I figured I'd share a cute end of the year story.  
Somehow in school, secrets never stay secret for too long, and for those who did not know I was pregnant they found out when one of students yelled out in the middle of class- MISS! YOU HAVE CHALK ON YOUR BABY!!!!!  
And sure enough, there on my slightly puffy tummy, was chalk, I must have somehow brushed my stomach up against the board while I was writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers