....So, you thought you wanted to go back to high school, well...

I'm the teacher

My photo
A high school teacher whose dream was to teach first grade. Landed there, and haven't left. Some call me crazy, I call it good times.

28 January 2009

Ain't nuthin but a "G" thang...

I am a high school teacher at a lovely place we'll call "City High".
Disclaimers:
1.  For the sake of all involved, if you are a parent of a high school student, or a teacher who has no sense of humor, stop right here.  This blog may offend you.  That being said, for those who chose to read  on, it's not like my fellow teacher sand I don't dearly love our babies, it's just that to deal with them, and the crazy situations we sometimes need to poke some fun, have some drinks, swear that we hate it, and complain too much.
2.  These are true stories.  they happened to me and the people I work with and the students.  Names and details have been changed to protect the innocent, the crazy, the nerds, the thugs, the haters, the teachers and the school.
3.  So please, don't try and figure out who we are, just sit back and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers